After six groundbreaking shows, Marblehead's beloved kid-produced news program returns!
Though we're not yet pros, we definitely have learned a lot since our first show nearly a year ago...
We hope you will return -- or newly join us -- for a brainstorming and informational meeting about our 2012-13 season on:
Tuesday, October 2nd, 3:00pm
We'll work together to make Season 2 and our premiere show the best it can be!
We tape our first show Tuesday, October 23rd at 3:00pm!
We're looking for:
- summer stories -- report on what you did or experienced (in the studio or via taped video/photos)
- news items on school happenings (new Village principal for example? the demolished Glover school?)
- fall sports stories
- Town news: visited new restaurants, ice cream places, etc?
- a "Kid on the Street" segment: "What will you be for Halloween?"
- an op-ed (the Presidential election or the potential movie theater in town or what have you?)
MYN wants all kinds of KID stories by all kinds of KIDS!
Be in touch in the comments below of via email@example.com
Lights.... camera... ACTION!